Morning little webblings! It’s the first of December which means it’s nearly Christmas and I personally am quite excited! It’s quite a hectic month with lots of deadlines and things planned and dreamy activities that await once I have broken up! BUT first I really enjoyed November! You can read about my hopes for the month here! I really enjoyed writing my November list so I felt it was time I write my December list! So lets get listing…
- I get to open my cute & dreamy Frozen advent calendar (day 1 was Olaf ;)…)
- Christmas shopping for my loved ones! I love buying gifts for others!
- The annual Christingle service at home.
- Drinking mulled wine and punch.
- Watching Christmas films with the tree lights on.
- Wrapping presents and making them look as cute as can be!
- Spending precious time with my loved ones.
- Eating mince pies and yummy christmas biscuits!
- Burning spice scented candles!
- Watching the new Star wars movie in Reading with Will!
- Not having to travel back home on my own but with Mops!
- Attempting to build our gingerbread house that we purchased from Waitrose!
- Eating delicious tasty food!
- Flat trip to Toby Carvery
- Final flat night out
- Drinks with Nicola
- Wrapping up in lots of layers
- Playing Buzz on Boxing Day!
- Watching Louisa causing mischief
- Seeing the wonderful job my Mum has done putting up the decorations!
- Listening to Christmas classics!
- Playing cheesy games over Christmas
- Watching Inside Out
- Making dreamy and wonderful memories
So here is to a dreamy December! What things have you got planned for this festive month?
Love & Hugs