Evening or should I say morning! I am feeling rather full after our flat meal out and think I have a UTI infection which is a tad annoying and uncomfortable BUT I am feeling super duper festive and I saw a comment on one of my blog posts about this ’12 days of christmas’ which was created by Scalesimple and I thought well I might as well jump on board the Polar express blogging style and delve into festive posts here and there!
Here are the rules:
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
I just thought I’d spread the festive cheer and let you all know that if you feel like your webosphere is missing that festive element then this cute and merry blogging challenge could be right up your candy cane!
It’s quite a nice change to be able to talk about fun and festive things instead of the doctrine of EU supremacy… what a riveting life I lead! Anyway I shall be back tomorrow bright and breezy with day 1 of this adorable little challenge
sending festive hugs & sugary candy cane love!