Morning cinnamon spiced webblings!
Today is the third of December (which hopefully means Olaf will have a companion instead of a pair of trees for company!) Day 1 of the challenge is to list your favourite things about Christmas (and we all know I am a sucker for list writing ;)… So let’s get listing)
- The taste of mulled wine.
- The smell of real Christmas trees
- The wonderful sights of twinkling Christmas lights
- The classic lovey dovey films that are on the TV ALL THE TIME!
- Mincepies with a cup of tea!
- Michael Buble… need I say anymore?
- Honey roasted gamon, covered in marmalade & pierced with cloves
- Making my annual christingle at our local church
- Wrapping presents in such a darn cute way!
- Opening up my advent calendar (aka building the frozen scene…)
- Burning spiced candles
- Cinnamon sticks in fruit punch
- Christmas playlist
- Flying home for Christmas to be with my loved ones
- A cheeky baileys or 4…
- Admiring my sweet mums handy work on decorating the trees!
- Taking photos of the memories
- Opening presents
- Playing silly childish games which are fun!
- Dressing up on Christmas day
- Surprise gifts for others!
- The huge array of delicious food which is on offer!
- Wearing lots of accessories like hats and scarves
- Watching the cats go crazy and climb the tree
Happy listing! May the listing be with you!