Hello little webblings of the webosphere! I am back with another post thanks to the incredibly interesting wanderlust that is Robyn Bobbing who has been to some incredible places and has several magical trips planned in the upcoming months. The Liebster award is a way of showing new up and coming bloggers and is an incredible way to network amongst the blogging world!
So I guess it’s question time!
- Share an interesting fact about yourself: I swear this is my go to reply and if Will reads this he will tut at just how ‘typically me’ this answer is… But… I have had tea with Masai warriors in Somerset of all places!
- What motivated you to start your blog: I had originally started several blogs before in the previous years but I was never that consistent with them and it appeared that hardly anyone ever saw my posts or bothered to comment! I was probably feeling a little glum about it all but I made the decision to move to WordPress. The main reason for this move of platform was that I wanted to make a blog that would house all my dreamy memories and photographs of my/our adventures and that is how Charzweb sprung into life so to speak!
- If you were to receive an all-expense paid trip for you and a friend for two weeks, where would your first choice be and why? Somewhere hot and picturesque, I absolutely adore the Caribbean and lying on a beach with sparkling water the temperature of a bath is incredibly appealing. On the other hand I have never been to Vietnam or Cambodia and photos suggest it is rather beautiful so maybe I should go else where to sip cocktails, admire the sights and soak up the sun!
- What helps you to relax? Tea and colouring! The two go just fabulously together! Colouring really is something that I highly recommend!
- If you could be fluent in one other language in addition to the ones you already know, which would you choose and why? French without a doubt! It would be incredibly advantageous to be bilingual for my chosen profession and would mean if I wished to practice law at home I would most definitely be ahead of the game!
- Do you have some sort of bucket list (travel/life experiences/goals)? What are your top three? I actually wrote a post about that recently! A huge personal goal would be to obtain the golden diamond encrusted TC in the world of law, I would love to have my own house one day and maybe children and a dog and cat! A great big fluffy cat and a big serious dog like a retriever or husky (in my dreams)
- Have you read a book that has been especially influential on you? Please tell. I cannot exactly pinpoint one exact book, I’m one of those girls that reads a book about an inspirational individual who is making the most of every little millisecond of their lives and it just makes me wholeheartedly grateful for everything I have ever had in my life and makes me want to love those a little more and hold them a little tighter and squeeze them! If I’m being totally honest (law is heavily book based so I don’t get a lot of spare time to read sadly!)
- What is the one thing about yourself that you’re most proud of and why? My determination! I am one determined little lady and when I set my heart on something there is usually no stopping me! I have got through a fair amount of crap in my life so far and I am fully ready to tackle anything else that comes my way because determination is what gets you through the crap life throws at you!
- What is one thing you can’t leave home without? My phone. Oh my. That thing is like attached to my hand 24/7. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not.
- Is there a craft or hobby you would like to learn how to do? I’m not that crafty to be completely honest with you! I tried to learn to knit when I was younger but I just don’t have the patience you know? I really liked yoga when I used to do it… maybe that can count as a hobby?
- Tell me where you are now and where you’re going next! I am currently in Sheffield and the next place I will be visiting is my sleepy and beautiful home island that is Guernsey!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why?
- Have you got any upcoming holidays planned?
- What would be your dream job?
- Tell me about your first memory?
- Tell me about one of your dreamy and beautiful memories in detail?
- If money was no object what would you do with it all?
- Do you believe in love in first sight?
- Which would you choose, cats or dogs?
- Tell me a little about yourself?
- What inspired you to start a blog? (because I’m nosey)
- Would you prefer to live in a city rather than the country?
So my darling little buds of March (I mean we are nearly there right!?)
Until next time *can we all stop and appreciate this rather snazzy badge!*