Hello my little lovelies!
I thought it was the right time to sum up the last month and a half! I feel like I have been fairly busy. I thought I’d do a list type post.
- Early July – returned from a lovely holiday in France with Will and his familam!
- 11th July – a week I never want to repeat.
- 18th July – 22nd July: work placement at an international law firm moving around departments!
- 19th July – first sea swim of the summer!
- 20th July – Fish, chips & Corona with the parentals by the harbour.
- 24th July – Birthday Pad Thai at the terrace with some churchy friends.
- 28th July – Mumma B’s birthday! But she was away so a facetime had to suffice!
- 30th July – Mumma B came home, we threw her a small party with balloons, banners and red sparkly wrapping paper which made the lounge into a glitter bomb. We then went out for a lovely dinner at the Houmet with my parentals.
- 31st July – I was a beach bum with the home girlies and there was a concert on the beach with a Killers tribute band.
- 6th August – Fish & chips on the beach, third swim and sandcastle making with my fave small.
- 12th August – flew to Southampton for the weekend to see my hunbun ❤ we had a beer at the CM then went to Tesco to get chinese goodness.
- 13th August – cheeky beer on the train, pokemoning in Hyde Park, eating our weight in messy but delish food followed by a quick visit to check out if the Queen was in residence.
- 14th August – lie in, mooch around the new IKEA in Reading on the hunt for furniture for Will’s first house! Followed by a beer at the SI and a quick cuddle before he took me back to Southampton Airport.
- 20th August – Lucy’s hen do (Will’s sister) basically cocktail making and apparently theres a bouncy castle (which I will not be going on…)
- 26th August – WILLY IS BACK ON THE ROCK!
- 3oth August – Cute family meal for Mumsie and Dadsie’s silver wedding anniversary!
- 30th August – Parentals actual wedding anniversary.
- September 3rd – Will’s sisters wedding.
- September 10th – Dadsie’s B-day.
- September 15th – overnight boat to the UK.
- September 16th – Check in to our beaut log cabin in the Peak District for a weeeek!
- September 21st – this girl turns twenty twoooo ooooo!
- September 24th – Uni starts…
Busy, busy, BUSY!