Look at me go, I’m managed to post more than one post (that makes it a series right?)
- 2 tablespoons of soft butter
- 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon of light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 medium egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of self-raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
Step by Step
1. Put the butter in a medium sized mug and place in microwave on high for 10/20 seconds to melt the butter.
2. Add the caster sugar, brown sugar and cocoa and combine together
3. Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract and beat till combined, then add flour, salt and beat again until smooth. Add a dash of chocolate chips and stir in.
4. Cook in microwave on high for 50 seconds, sprinkle more chocolate chips on top and cook for a further 30 seconds.
5. Leave to stand for 15 minutes (I know it’s hard!)
6. Enjoy! I’d recommend making a brew to accompany it!
It was especially moist and very tasty, it was fairy light which is surprising for something chocolately! I would most definitely make this again as it satisfied a chocolate craving and didn’t resemble a chocolate Yorkshire pudding!