Evening my loves.
Tonight I wanted to talk about my ‘Bucket List’. I don’t really like that term so mine shall be called ‘The Flossie To-do List’ `(if achieved before I’m 30 then that’s blooming marvellous but if it takes my whole life time I am okay with this).
I mean the concept of a bucket list has been around for a very long time and despite the hype I never boarded the bucket list bandwagon until now. I feel like kicking the bucket isn’t a very me term so I’m going to try and achieve all of these things before I flossie my way outta here! If I manage to achieve all that I set out to do then other things will be added because life is all about living and making dreamy memories right?
So without further a do… here it is
Flossie’s To-do List
- Ride in a tuk tuk.
- Go in a hot air balloon.
- Visit Canada.
- Spend Christmas in New York.
- Adopt a doggie.
- Have babies.
- Get married.
- Join some sort of water sports e.g. aqua aerobics.
- Hire a canal boat.
- Go on holiday just me and Will.
- See some bears in Alaska.
- Ride the Rocky Mountaineer Train.
- Take Dad and Mum to Abu Dhabi to F1 world and to see F1 racing.
- Own a mint green kitchen aid.
- Attend a festival.
- Go on a husky ride/own huskies.
- Stay in a teepee.
- Go skinny dipping.
- Achieve front door perfection.
- Visit Japan.
Better get started!